- Living and working in the Black Forest in the old days
- Historical Black Forest clocks, traditional farmer costumes, craft workshops, large diorama of the Schwarzwaldbahn-railway
Schwarzwälder Freilichtmuseum Vogtsbauernhof
- Living and working in the Black Forest farmhouses, in sawmills, in barns over the last 400 years
- Germany’s highest waterfall
- Spectacular piece of nature
- Light event in the evenings until 22.00h
- A year-round pool newly renovated in 2020 with a children’s pool, indoor and outdoor recreation and swimming pools, as well as a sauna and sauna garden.
- Heated outdoor pool for the whole family with a large wide-wave slide, a swing bay 50m swimming pool and large lawn with shaded areas.
Park mit allen Sinnen
- A trail more than 2 km long, designed as a barefoot path with changing surfaces, leads you to scent pavilions, feeling stations and experience spaces in the forest and on natural meadows.
summer toboggan run
- A very special pleasure awaits you here! Climb into the Black Forest Bobsled and enjoy a rapid downhill ride on 1150m length!
- The 18 adventurous courses of the adventure golf course are all unique. Whether through a beer barrel, the cuckoo clock, the ski jump or the water wheel…they all have one thing in common, namely the reference to our homeland. With real golf putters and golf balls, you’re off on a record hunt.
- Glass making is a centuries-old tradition in the Black Forest. Watch how crystal glass is made. In the building there is a large store, here you can buy beautiful souvenirs for yourself, your family and friends.
- Height to be overpassed Weizen-Buchbergsattel 231m., that is 9,6km through the air and 25km on the railway track
- Trainride with old wagons
Weltgrösste Kuckucksuhr Schonach
- World’s largest cuckoo clock, enlarged 60 times, traditional craftswork
- Inside a Black Forest house
- Kurhaus, Festspielhaus (music hall), thermal baths, villa quarter
- The golden age as Europe’s summer capital in the 19th century
Freiburg im Breisgau
- The minster, the gates Martinstor and Schwabentor, Augustinermuseum
- The stream of the Freiburger Bächle flows through the whole centre
- Historical centre with scenic alleys
- Freshwater wells
Europa Park in Rust
- Adventurepark for the whole family, rollercoasters and European themed areas
- Shows and events
Right from our doorstep the motorbike routes start. Apart from giving you our favourite routes , we can also give you Biker-Comfort: a secured garage, workshop, trailer parking and beer garden.
In case of a defect or accident, we offer you a pickup service. Of course we hope you will never have to call us for this service. We wish all bikers a safe arrival without any damage and remember your guardian angel is always a bit ahead of you!
Dear country walkers!
‘Gutacher Tälersteig’ or ‘Gutacher Malerwanderweg’: you simply walk from our doorstep straight into the charmingly rural Gutach valley. All trails have clear signs which will guide you through fields, the countryside and the hills. More detailed maps on walking trails (for walking and cycling) are available at the reception or tourist information.